Intel on F/W 2018

muchstuff

Incorrigible Bagaholic
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
I have a few pics of some of the F/W 2018 bags that will be coming to Nordstrom. Some of them are from the SA's look book so the quality is horrible but it'll give you a general idea...IMG_6007.JPG New for pre F/W ...IMG_6010.JPG IMG_6011.JPG
The triangle bags have a bright pop of colour inside. IMG_6019.JPG
IMG_6020.JPG

Difference between XXS and XS...IMG_6030.JPG

New camera bag and some kind of small flap...IMG_6032.JPG

i know a few people who would jump of joy for the kittens, so, i anticipate quite a success for these bags...
i'm gonna pass
triangle maybe?...

i know a few people who would jump of joy for the kittens, so, i anticipate quite a success for these bags...
i'm gonna pass
triangle maybe?...

Nothings really thrilling me...One other bit of info, I was told that the graffiti City bags will now be part of the “permanent collection” although they originally weren’t meant to be. Maybe this is Demna’s own iconic version.

Reactions: Vidalita
Nothings really thrilling me...One other bit of info, I was told that the graffiti City bags will now be part of the “permanent collection” although they originally weren’t meant to be. Maybe this is Demna’s own iconic version.
yup, i was told the same yesterday
I was looking at a WOC graf, and SA told me it was on sale, went to check the price and came back quite embarrassed saying it was pulled off the sale coz now it's a part of the 'permanent' stuff ....

Thank you for the photos, much, I love seeing what others are finding or shopping when out n about. But I'm not impressed with what's offered for f/W 2018 bag wise. I wonder if there were any Bazar cardholders in that look book? It's another Bal disappointment for me if they don't sell them this season as the Bazar colours are about the only redeeming new design for me. But since that's all I'll be buying from the new line, why should Bal care what I think. I have a new but oldie coming from Bal this week.

:biggrin: at the Givenchy comment.

I feel myself drifting away from Bal, especially since Gvasalia stepped all over my hope for new blue and red City:s.

I have a few pics of some of the F/W 2018 bags that will be coming to Nordstrom. Some of them are from the SA's look book so the quality is horrible but it'll give you a general idea...View attachment 4141182 New for pre F/W ...View attachment 4141183 View attachment 4141184
The triangle bags have a bright pop of colour inside. View attachment 4141185
View attachment 4141186

Difference between XXS and XS...View attachment 4141187

New camera bag and some kind of small flap...View attachment 4141188
Thanks for posting all of the pics muchstuff by eek:annoyed::eek::no:on all of them (sorry, don’t mean to insult anyone!)

What a mess is this ???:shocked::sick:
that's just to run away

img_6013-jpg.4141224

img_6021-jpg.4141231

Thank you for the photos, much, I love seeing what others are finding or shopping when out n about. But I'm not impressed with what's offered for f/W 2018 bag wise. I wonder if there were any Bazar cardholders in that look book? It's another Bal disappointment for me if they don't sell them this season as the Bazar colours are about the only redeeming new design for me. But since that's all I'll be buying from the new line, why should Bal care what I think. I have a new but oldie coming from Bal this week.

:biggrin: at the Givenchy comment.

I feel myself drifting away from Bal, especially since Gvasalia stepped all over my hope for new blue and red City:s.

There’s a red for fall called “red” [emoji23]. I must admit that I didn’t examine it but it looked fairly neutral.
I was told that Bal is phasing out the striped Bazar bags but I don’t know how true that is as we’ve already seen some of the new ones for fall. Perhaps Nordstrom Canada just isn’t buying them. I just realized I didn’t ask her about SLGs, darn it, I’ll have to make another trip soon...

FUG in a Rug .. look, I love kitties .. but, NOT on my handbags! I feel like some of these items would appeal to children, not adults! I was at NM this past weekend, and saw some of the 'newer' bags .. not impressed. I'm not thrilled with the fact that the Graffiti bag is now going to be part of the "permanent" collection because, in essence .. that will kill it. How many want to bet that the Graffiti style will be a 'GET RID OF' in next year's "what to keep | what to toss"?!?!?!

FUG in a Rug .. look, I love kitties .. but, NOT on my handbags! I feel like some of these items would appeal to children, not adults! I was at NM this past weekend, and saw some of the 'newer' bags .. not impressed. I'm not thrilled with the fact that the Graffiti bag is now going to be part of the "permanent" collection because, in essence .. that will kill it. How many want to bet that the Graffiti style will be a 'GET RID OF' in next year's "what to keep | what to toss"?!?!?!
unfortunately these days lots of so-called 'adults' have mentality of children :sad:
i have not seen yet much of the new stuff, but what i have, does not look any appealing
Not appealing to a grown up, to a person who works hard to make €€ for living, and this hard earned money won't be spent on this .... 'kittens'... :sick:

There’s a red for fall called “red” [emoji23]. I must admit that I didn’t examine it but it looked fairly neutral.
I was told that Bal is phasing out the striped Bazar bags but I don’t know how true that is as we’ve already seen some of the new ones for fall. Perhaps Nordstrom Canada just isn’t buying them. I just realized I didn’t ask her about SLGs, darn it, I’ll have to make another trip soon...
I believe they are phasing them out! There are SO many at the outlet in Woodbury Commons!

Reactions: MAGJES