Insulted because I have LV's

Wow! I'm sorry you had to experience such meannes..

Unfortunately, people often say those things because they can get away with it. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but when someone is blatantly mean or rude, turning around and saying, "Wow..what would make you say such a mean thing about someone you don't even know?" usually puts them on notice.

They're often too embarrassed because now they have to defend their nasty behavior and you called them on it, but in a polite way....

Enjoy your LV!

thats so rude, good thing i don't take public transit but if i do i really dont think i would be carrying an lv... maybe gucci LOL

anyways its ok they are just jealous they can't aford it! and its NOT the same quailty, see how long their fake will last...

Ahh, the girl was just jealous of your bags!! and i think she never ever carried a real LV in her life.. that's why she was saying a fake is the same quality as a real one.. cause it's NOT!!

I feel like there are a lot of rude comments happening to our lovely PFers lately. I think we all need to just support each other. I'm really glad I have you guys to understand my love of LV because my friends don't! My BF is good though... so that's helpful also. Bottom line- ignore all of these people, they just don't get it!!

What happened to people's manners these days? It's too bad that you encountered such rude, boorish, AND extremely jealous people on the bus.

You showed extreme class by taking the high road and ignoring them. Congratulations on your new LV purchases!!

I give you alot of credit for stepping off the bus without a word...Im pretty confrontational, and I probably would have told her off, but then, thats me.
Chalk it up to pure jealousy on her part, then go out and buy yourself another LV treat.....

What a rude and jealous person ... I would have felt bad too and I do feel for you that she couldn't keep her thoughts to herself. She probably doesn't think she is worthy of such lovely things and in fact she isn't!

First of all, congrats on your new bag! I'm lusting over the Mini Lin as well, good choice.

As a new-LV owner myself, I understand how you feel. The first time I carried it, I took public transport on the way home and I felt a few pairs of eyes staring at the bag (or me). I felt like I was being judged. So after that incident, I vowed never to carry expensive bags on public transport (unless the bag is unrecognizable as a designer brand).