Instead of the Hamilton, how about????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, instead of me buying a Luggage N/S Hamilton, just b/c I got the black @ the MK Boutique while they're 25% off...

What about the Large Dressy or the Jet Set Travel Large Satchel in Luggage instead?:graucho:

Which would be better? More functional? Hmmmm... :hbeat::nuts::drool:

Opinions?

2. I have a large Jet Set in luggage (I've been meaning to post pictures of it!) I've been carrying it for two weeks now and I absolutely love it. It's large and roomy but I don't think it is so big that you'll lose your stuff. I also have a Hamilton - it's not a N/S but it's one in alligator print. I carried it for a few months and I was highly disappointed. The color has rubbed off and MK won't do anything about it since it's over a year old. I felt like the Hamilton was just too big for me.

3. Yes, I agree that the n/s Hamilton seems too big for everyday use. However, I love everything about the Dressy. I would definitely get it in luggage...... :smile:

4. I have the large jet set travel satchel in Luggage, but I haven't worn it out yet. The structure is basically the same size as the Selma, but has a little more room to store stuff. I plan on posting pics of my satchels and Selmas this weekend.

I love the look of the large satchel, so I vote for that.