Instead of getting two purses today...

Jeanna

Feb 5, 2006
I got a new piano instead! I was so excited to have finally found a grand piano that I actually like that doesn't cost as much as a house! I'll probably take some pics once it's all nice and settled in, but this is it:

rx_v3.jpg

:love: It sounds amazing! And as much as I love purses, I must say I love the piano much much more.

omg that's beautiful...i really want to get a piano...i want to start my daughter on lessons next year, and I would love to get back to playing. I haven't played in years. This is probably the ONLY time I'll ever say this, but that's WAY better than getting purses!!!

That is so great ! I play as well and a piano means everything to me, its an instrument, piece of furniture, investment, entertainment, education, etc. etc. can't say that about too many things other than a great instrument :smile: I'm very happy for you!

Wow, congratulations! I hope you enjoy the heck out of it. Nothing feels better than the vibration of a grand underneath your fingertips.

I was spoiled by my university's Steinways, but I always come back to my Yamaha Conservatory Grand at my parents' home. :smile:

Oh that's gorgeous! My mother offered me her baby grand when she moved, and although I had room for it, my husband was reluctant :sad:

I will be working on him gently over the next few years until we get our own.