Instant Valentine's day reveal - in their new home

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here is my latest acquisition - the very prive 100 patent calf in rouge imperial in their new home. Here they are with my small collection - only 6 pairs including these gorgeous shoes! They were 50% off at the infamous Coplons sale. We have been renovating our dream home so the shoe shopping has been put on hold! I have missed you all. Hopefully it won't be another 6 months until I see you all again!!! Lots of love!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392261071.978795.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392261110.590252.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392261205.629392.jpg

2. Those are gorgeous!! Wonderful addition, and a steal at 50% off too. Love your shoe display!

3. Pretty

4. Beautiful colour! Congrats :tup:

5. Congrats Clu, love the closet full of shoes! :biggrin:

6. very pretty! enjoy :smile:

7. Very nice shoes. I suppose they are comfy. Happy V day.

8. Congrats on your newest acquisition!!

9. Very nice closet! Love your collection!

10. Beautiful shoes and spacious shoe storage!!

11. Thank you all and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

12. Wow, stunning!

13. Excellent addition! Congrats!

14. Holy Moly!

15. OMG, Very Noce pair of CL shoes. Love tem very much!!!!