Instant sale reveal - metallic mirror regular lily

gilson854

O.G.
Dec 17, 2013
Couldn't resist this one as don't often find an M bag with 50% off and just adore the lily [emoji4] I confess I'm not a fan of the microfiber lining - it's my first bag with it - glad to report that a SA said that they're apparently phasing it out. It feels funny! Anyways - I love the bag too much to return it just because of that - just need to wait patiently for my birthday til I can use it [emoji4] Managed to buy my sister the oxblood version for her birthday too (we are twins) which is gorgeous!!! Thanks for looking [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466100274.870372.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1466100317.855339.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1466100361.094455.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1466100387.757215.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466100418.806316.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1466100451.839732.jpg

P.s. Anyone else not know what to do with themselves when tPF was down for maintenance?! [emoji23]

Reactions: Kendie26
Pretty bag! I did the same for my sis, purchased the same bag so we can be twins as well ... Ahh the things we do for family right? :P

And I'm on TPF binge after the two days hiatus!

Couldn't resist this one as don't often find an M bag with 50% off and just adore the lily [emoji4] I confess I'm not a fan of the microfiber lining - it's my first bag with it - glad to report that a SA said that they're apparently phasing it out. It feels funny! Anyways - I love the bag too much to return it just because of that - just need to wait patiently for my birthday til I can use it [emoji4] Managed to buy my sister the oxblood version for her birthday too (we are twins) which is gorgeous!!! Thanks for looking [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

View attachment 3381891View attachment 3381893View attachment 3381894View attachment 3381895
View attachment 3381896View attachment 3381897

P.s. Anyone else not know what to do with themselves when tPF was down for maintenance?! [emoji23]

View attachment 3381891View attachment 3381893View attachment 3381894View attachment 3381895
View attachment 3381896View attachment 3381897

Very pretty gilson854! Love the color. Lily bags are just so fabulous! CONGRATS!:smile: (& I definitely missed tPF the last few days)

Pretty bag! I did the same for my sis, purchased the same bag so we can be twins as well ... Ahh the things we do for family right? :P

And I'm on TPF binge after the two days hiatus!

Thanks Taro :smile: We are actual twins too (identical) so we share the same birthday so can open them at them same time [emoji5] The great thing is she has no idea so will be mega excited when she realises! [emoji5] Excited! Xx

Looks gorgeous! :smile: And what a nice sister you are to give one away as well :smile:

No, not really haha. Really realized how addicted I am :P

Ha well I shouldn't take all the credit - I just arranged to source and purchase the bag at an instore pre sale and my parents have funded the majority of it [emoji857] They are very generous!

I sometimes wish I was a personal shopper - just love the challenge of sourcing bags and getting them - even if I don't get to keep them - it's still fun. I really do have issues! [emoji23]