Instant sale reveal - metallic mirror regular lily

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Couldn't resist this one as don't often find an M bag with 50% off and just adore the lily [emoji4] I confess I'm not a fan of the microfiber lining - it's my first bag with it - glad to report that a SA said that they're apparently phasing it out. It feels funny! Anyways - I love the bag too much to return it just because of that - just need to wait patiently for my birthday til I can use it [emoji4] Managed to buy my sister the oxblood version for her birthday too (we are twins) which is gorgeous!!! Thanks for looking [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466100274.870372.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466100317.855339.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466100361.094455.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466100387.757215.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466100418.806316.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466100451.839732.jpg

P.s. Anyone else not know what to do with themselves when tPF was down for maintenance?! [emoji23]

Kendie26 likes this.
  2. Looks gorgeous! :smile: And what a nice sister you are to give one away as well :smile:

No, not really haha. Really realized how addicted I am :P

3. Pretty bag! I did the same for my sis, purchased the same bag so we can be twins as well ... Ahh the things we do for family right? :P

And I'm on TPF binge after the two days hiatus!

4. Congrats, it's gorgeous! :smile: (And I want those heart emoticons bag asap!)

5. Oooh, she's a beauty!

And no I was lost and didn't realise how often I'm on here!!

6. Congrats on your gorgeous lily, hopefully it's not too long until your b'day so that you can start using it.

8. Very pretty gilson854! Love the color. Lily bags are just so fabulous! CONGRATS!:smile: (& I definitely missed tPF the last few days)

9. Thanks Taro :smile: We are actual twins too (identical) so we share the same birthday so can open them at them same time [emoji5] The great thing is she has no idea so will be mega excited when she realises! [emoji5] Excited! Xx

10. Thanks Ria2011 [emoji5] not long as it is next month [emoji1360] Count down is on [emoji1360]

11. Ha well I shouldn't take all the credit - I just arranged to source and purchase the bag at an instore pre sale and my parents have funded the majority of it [emoji857] They are very generous!

I sometimes wish I was a personal shopper - just love the challenge of sourcing bags and getting them - even if I don't get to keep them - it's still fun. I really do have issues! [emoji23]

12. Thanks gunsandbanjos [emoji5]

Same here - I kept picking up my phone to just have a check and kept remembering it wasn't available - makes you realise! Xx

13. Thanks Taimi [emoji4] am loving it [emoji170]

14. #14 Jun 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
    Thanks Kendie26! They certainly are fab! [emoji108]

15. Thanks Kmora [emoji178] I know - I am totally addicted too! Need to calm myself down at sale time [emoji23]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice