Instant Reveals! New to Me MJ :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies! The upscale consignment boutique I frequent had these two Marc Jacobs beauties. I actually got the two tone handbag first, and then went back later and since they still had the purple stam, I snagged it. I actually had consigned a TON of bags to them last month, so I had a lot of credit racked up. I barely paid anything to get these lovelies :smile: Anyway, I really wanted to share!

Also, does anyone know the name of the two tone bag? I think it might be a "Hudson" but I'm not sure -- not an MJ expert yet.

Thanks!

PS Sorry they are sideways.. no idea how to rotate pics on here :/

Attached Files:

2. I love the color of the Stam! Congrats on your finds!

3. Thanks! Purple is my favorite color so I was smitten :smile:

4. I think you are right on the Hudson name. Faith will know.
    The Stam color is called Cassis and came from the lacquered line. ;)
    GREAT purchases!!!!!!!!!!!!! You nailed it on finding ones worth having and keeping.

5. beautiful!

6. Thanks for the insight! Like I said, I'm new to Marc Jacobs. I have a few bags that are MBMJ but if I am not mistaken, these two are Marc Jacobs... I am loving them so far! Really excited to get these pieces :smile:

7. Thank you! I'm thrilled :smile:

8. Congrats!! Yes, you got a legendary HUDSON in the coveted Chestnut/Black combo! Way to go on finding these great bags! Enjoy them! :flowers:

9. Thank you! I'm really starting to develop a love for Marc Jacobs, and these bags were such a bargain! In the end, because I had a ton of store credit, I got the Hudson completely free and only had to pay $100 or so for the stam! Not too shabby! Two tone goes with everything, so I'm really getting good purse mileage :smile:

10. Wow. Lovely! So jealous of your purple stam. Excellent find! Enjoy her.

11. Thanks! They are definitely treasures :smile:

12. The purple is gorgeous