Instant Reveal ❤️

Von03

Jun 9, 2014
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Funny how a bag that wasn't even on your radar, soon becomes an obsession! I'm not sure if my bag style is changing or if it's just the crazy buzz surrounding the PM lately. I wanted this bag so badly, but I thought I was out of luck. I had an SA looking for me and I was stalking the website like crazy, but last week my stalking paid off!! I was able to get this in my cart and pay for it! Hooray!! This bag is mine and I already love it. Can't wait to wear it on an upcoming trip!

View attachment 3688660 View attachment 3688662 View attachment 3688667
Great photos love it enjoy!!!
Funny how a bag that wasn't even on your radar, soon becomes an obsession! I'm not sure if my bag style is changing or if it's just the crazy buzz surrounding the PM lately. I wanted this bag so badly, but I thought I was out of luck. I had an SA looking for me and I was stalking the website like crazy, but last week my stalking paid off!! I was able to get this in my cart and pay for it! Hooray!! This bag is mine and I already love it. Can't wait to wear it on an upcoming trip!

Wooohoo! Congrats! Isn't it crazy how it just pops up sometimes when they claim there are miles long wait lists?! It looks great on you!