Instant Reveal!

Thank you! How are you finding the jumbo? I love this colour so much that I am thinking of getting my first jumbo in this colour too!

actually she sits nicely packed in her box - I have to wait for our 10th wedding anniversary to use her[emoji57] but I open the box every week - don't tell my DH[emoji23] - and carry her around the house![emoji4] can't wait! I'll tell you when I'll start really using her[emoji106]
liebs grüessli[emoji2]

actually she sits nicely packed in her box - I have to wait for our 10th wedding anniversary to use her[emoji57] but I open the box every week - don't tell my DH[emoji23] - and carry her around the house![emoji4] can't wait! I'll tell you when I'll start really using her[emoji106]
liebs grüessli[emoji2]

That's such a lovely anniversary present! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on her once you get a chance to take her out :smile:

Hello everyone! I am so excited to share this reveal as I have been on the waiting list for this bag for over a year!

Here she is my small classic flap in beige, with silver hardware and caviar leather. Love the colour and size so much!

This is so beautiful + chic while also being so "fresh" in this colourway (that shw- drool)!

Congrats! Hope you carry this beauty + have many happy adventures! [emoji173]

Hello everyone! I am so excited to share this reveal as I have been on the waiting list for this bag for over a year!

View attachment 3620200

Here she is my small classic flap in beige, with silver hardware and caviar leather. Love the colour and size so much!

View attachment 3620211
Wow this is a very pretty shade! not too dark, and also I haven't even seen a small size bag in person they are so rare!!! I know they exist but it's like where?! so happy for you! it's absolutely perfect as you do neutrals with such expertise!!! :drinks: