Instant reveal!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My hubby purchased my retiro bag last Christmas and I'm loving it!!! I finally decided on a wallet and I choose the organizer wallet that can also be used as a clutch. I'm so happy with my decision. Just wanted to share with all my LV loversImageUploadedByPurseForum1468960488.078019.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468960500.109308.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468960513.476318.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468960525.193930.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468960534.279059.jpg

2. Beautiful enjoy x

3. Great choice, congrats!

4. Very pretty, congrats!

5. It's lovely. Congrats!

6. Congratulations, you have a beautiful pair! :smile:

7. Love it, congrats!

8. Wonderful choice! Congratulations!

9. Great choice. It looks so perfect with your Retiro!

10. Both beautiful! Congrats on your new wallet!

11. Beautiful!!! As a new Retiro owner I now have my eye on the wallet as well! Congrats and enjoy!!

12. Beautiful!! Do you have pics of the inside? I too am interesting in purchasing a new wallet

13. So pretty together! Enjoy!

14. A lovely set! I like the handle on the organizer wallet. I've been tempted by that wallet a few times because 1) the handle makes it a nice little clutch; and, 2) I have a Retiro also (in Cerise), which would go so well with it.

I won't give in...now turning away...

15. What a stunning piece! Congrats!!