Instant Reveal

EGBDF

Authenticator
Dec 22, 2013
It's beautiful! I have my eye on the same one in Taupe color. Wish the Roseau got more love on this forum.
I have 2 Roseaus and I just don't use them. I'm not a fan of the toggle closure but probably if I used them more I'd get used to it and it wouldn't be an issue for me. :smile:

catsinthebag

adopt a shelter pet!
O.G.
Sep 7, 2010
Boston Strong!
I have 2 Roseaus and I just don't use them. I'm not a fan of the toggle closure but probably if I used them more I'd get used to it and it wouldn't be an issue for me. :smile:
Yes, the closure does look like a PITA. I imagine if I get one, I simply won't use the closure and will probably just let it dangle.

SmokieDragon

Mar 9, 2015
Malaysia
Yes, the closure does look like a PITA. I imagine if I get one, I simply won't use the closure and will probably just let it dangle.
The toggle is easy to open on mine. I fasten it half the time and the rest of the time, I just let it dangle. A great bag :biggrin: