Instant Reveal!

Omg! So beautiful! I'm drooling..... I see u have a gorgeous Chanel boy bag in ur profile pic. How does the Celine compare? Do you have separate uses for them? :smile:

Thank you so much for the kind words!

I use the Chanel in my profile picture on special occasions because of the finish it has. It tends to ware over time so I like to keep him looking nice and pretty. :smile:

I bought the Nano for more of an every day bag that I can be a little more care-free with. Although I did choose the smooth leather over the drummed because it looked more elegant to me. I tend to baby my bags no matter what they are though. :biggrin:

Thank you so much for the kind words!

I use the Chanel in my profile picture on special occasions because of the finish it has. It tends to ware over time so I like to keep him looking nice and pretty. :smile:

I bought the Nano for more of an every day bag that I can be a little more care-free with. Although I did choose the smooth leather over the drummed because it looked more elegant to me. I tend to baby my bags no matter what they are though. :biggrin:

I'd choose the smooth leather too, and I don't even baby my bags! (Lol, terrible me!) The nano is just so stunning with the gold hardware! I'm sure u look fabulous while using this piece as your everyday bag! Congrats!! :smile:

I'd choose the smooth leather too, and I don't even baby my bags! (Lol, terrible me!) The nano is just so stunning with the gold hardware! I'm sure u look fabulous while using this piece as your everyday bag! Congrats!! :smile:

Thank you so much!

I love a good gold/black bag; which is why I now have 3 :roflmfao: