Instant reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
    I finally picked up a bag that I've been wanting forever.

I've had trouble with finding the right Chanel bag for me. I've dabbled in M/L flaps, downsizing what I carry because the size looked so much better on me than any other size (I'm a shorty!). What I really wanted was a jumbo with shorter chain straps, but with the double flap it just didn't seem feasible.

I fell out of love with Chanel for awhile. I sold all my m/l flaps and lost interest. Then, the other day, I decided to browse ebay just for fun...where I saw my new bag. I did some research and re-discovered that my dream of a jumbo with shorter straps was a possibility! I'd considered a single flap before but balked at buying preloved. This time, I went for it.

With a little ribbon, the strap is just where I want it, and I can now carry everything that I want to with me.

Without further ado...here's my new bag! A single flap, black caviar jumbo from 2007 - first on my lap in the car, and then accompanying me and my pregnant belly to the bathroom! I'm very happy to be loving Chanel again.

Attached Files:

2. Congrats on finally finding *the* Chanel flap that works for you; it's gorgeous!

3. This looks perfect on you...congrats!

4. Looks perfect on you! Congrats!

5. Congrats on your new beauty and your pregnancy!!

6. Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on both the bag and the bump!

7. GORGEOUS! Enjoy!

8. Gorgeous!! Congrats!! :smile:

9. Looks great on you:smile:) congrats

10. Congrats and welcome back

11. Congrats and happy you finally found the right size and solution for your needs!!! Congrats on your pregnant! You look so cute!!! May you have a safe and healthy pregnancy!!

12. Gorgeous, Congrats!!

13. I relate to this story. Glad you found the match!

14. It's looks beautiful on you, congratulations!!!

15. So happy for you and wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy!!