Instant Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sarah NM - I wanted a 16 cc slot wallet. I do like the layout & organization of the new model the extra slot in the back & inside is a welcome change. However the canvas is thinner & more pliable. Once you load it up it probably won't be too bad. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397350856.537387.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397350876.323566.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397350897.722923.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397350914.620892.jpg I have 4 older style Sarah (2 canvas & 2 Vernis) The canvas on the older models are thicker. For people that have been collecting LV for some time now would say the quality is slipping and I would agree with them. I'm not crazy about the hotstamp they did. I feel like they botched it a little. However I tried to buy an MC Sarah in Feb and the slots were loose & curled up and I returned it. I'll probably keep this one as it's not that bad. I have a DE Emilie on its way to me so I'm just a lil nervous now as I requested a hotstamp on that.

Posy Bag Charm
    Tod's Wallet.

2. That really is a nice piece. Hopefully the quality exceeds your initial impression. N

3. Congratulations!!

4. Congrats!

5. Love the MC. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

6. Love MC and the charm.

7. Everything is beautiful, congrats! I'm sorry to hear about the hotstamp, I hope your other order is perfect.

8. Congrats:smile:

9. Beautiful, Congrats!! :smile:

10. Congratulations!

11. Congrats :smile:

12. Congrats

13. Pretty pieces! Love the pop of pink in the MC wallet. Congratulations!

14. Congrats on all your new beauties. Enjoy!

15. The charm is so beautiful.. Excellent choices. 😊