Instant Reveal:-)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I post here last week about asking some advice about Burberry shoes since It's my first time having one I want all the feedback and resources I can get so that way I know what to expect and I have more knowledge to take good care of it:smile: But now I did revieve it Mr.UPS came today and made my day:smile: Btw thank you to all who gave me all the good advice and good feedback about Burberry shoes:smile: you guys are my sisters from another mister:smile:lol
    Here we go!!!

Attached Files:

2. Since I'm going out tonight I will wear my New shoes and my Burberry bag that I luv so much:smile: hope you guys are having a great day here is my Selfie:smile: lol

Attached Files:

3. Super cute love the outfit :smile:

4. lovely,congrats

5. Pretty

6. Thank you guys:smile: I had so much fun tonight:smile: We went to the Parlor It's a stand up comedy show featuring Bobby Lee...and yeah perfect outfit for tonight:smile: but next time I will bring a clutch:smile: lol

7. Congrats on your new shoes!

8. Congrats, very nice!!:smile::smile:

9. Thank you..have a good day!

10. Thank you so much:smile:

11. They are beautiful! I'm so glad they fit :smile:

12. Thank you:smile: I was a little nervous when I was waiting but then when the day arrive It fit like a glove in my feet:smile:

13. So cute! They look comfy too.

14. Pretty, Congrats!!

15. super cute!