Instant Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just quickly sharing the new Monogram pocket agenda I picked up on eBay - for half the current retail price. It's in pristine condition!

[​IMG]

2. Not going to use this as an agenda, but as a small wallet. I have one in Taiga and I love it, so I wanted to pick one up in Monogram too! Tried it out today, to break it in. So handy for when you only need two or three cards.

[​IMG]

3. Alongside my everyday wallet, the Zippy Compact, for comparison:

[​IMG]

4. And finally, with my Taiga Glacier pocket agenda:

[​IMG]

5. Congrats, that's a very attractive and functional piece!

6. Great items - you are so lucky with ebay !

7. great find, congrats!

8. I have had this piece for many years and it's one of my favorites! Congrats!

9. Congratulations! I have the same one and use it as a checkbook cover...I love it!

10. #10 Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
    Wow that is functional! I've never looked at it before and it looks very useful. Great eBay find! Love your whole wallet collection there. Very nice! :smile:

11. ^^^^ Did you notice that I had to edit my post because of Spelling? Well look at how I spelled "Spelling". "Spellimg" :lolots:

12. very nice

13. What a steal :yahoo: Congrats and enjoy!

14. Someone on YouTube asked me if it can fit a chequebook! British cheques are too long to fit in, I wish I could double it up as a chequebook holder too, that'd be even nicer! :smile:

15. :lol: :P