Instant reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone,

I wanted to share this bag with you. Its so unique and I couldn't pass it up :smile:

Attached Files:

2. Wow this is beautiful! Congrats!

3. :loveeyes: ahh.. gorgeous! i love it! congrats!
    is it a flap or woc? may i ask the price? tia!

4. Very unique! Never seen it before in this color but love at first site! Congratulations!

5. This is such a gorgeous bag; I saw it at the boutique and swooned over it! Congrats!!!

6. It's not a classic nor a woc. It's more like a mini classic size...it's 7200

7. Congrats! I saw this in person and it's a beautiful bag!!!

8. i couldn't tell from your pic what type of bag it is. mini size? $7200??? did you mean $2700? thanks.

9. Congrats! It's so gorgeous, hope to see it in person >v< :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Mod pics?

10. It's one of the fashion bags this season. It is 7200! Yikes...I am crazy....

11. It is so unique. Is it heavy with all the chain? Congratulations.

12. No it's not heavy at all. But I got small size. They had bigger one as well

13. Oh wow, panthere55...your new bag is just so AMAZING!!! What a darling little treasure you found, she is breathtaking!!! :smile:

14. Congratulations on this amazing bag! It's gorgeous!

I've seen it in the store before too but would never have guess the $7200 price tag. Wow!

15. Beautiful bag!! Congratulations!!