Instant Reveal:)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to pick up my new aurore speedy and walked out with a noir artsy instead. I couldn't be happier I love this bag! The speedy was just too small for me. Since February 1st I have bought a mono métis, curieuse infini and noir artsy-I'm done for a while but very happy and content with my purchases. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393804133.871661.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393804148.924878.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393804166.186585.jpg with and without flash

2. Lovely! Congrats

3. Congrats on your Artsy, it's beautiful!

4. So beautiful! Congrats!

5. Wow missy you did real well for February!! I love it! It also goes perfectly with your infini wallet!! Congrats!!

6. Thank you:smile:. Honestly it's hard to tell the difference between the noir and infini. I can't believe I went for the speedy and got this. I want to bring her to work tomorrow not sure with the snow but we'll see. Thanks for all your advice and help. I hope you enjoy your new speedy.

7. Beautiful...love the wallet, too! Congrats and enjoy!

8. Congrats on all your lvoely purchases! Enjoy. :smile:

9. Wow what a great few weeks for you!! the noir artsy is TDF! Congrats and welcome to content island! :smile:

10. Love your bag, you came out with a gorgeous bag.

11. Purse twins. :woohoo:

12. I want a Noir Artsy too! Congrats!!

13. Me too! 😀

14. Congrats! It's beautiful!!!

15. congrats!!