Instant reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies and gents. Here is my other halfs first LV.

Basically to cut a long story short he was looking at the LV site just before new year and spotted a belt. I made enquiries re it and I was advised that it was due for release at the start of Feb. eventually I get a call to say the belts not coming to Europe even though it's only part of the mens S/S 14 so not happy with that and being a good customer I made enquired myself directly with Paris and out of the blue on Tuesday I get confirmation that they have got 1 into a Europe especially.

So here it is, the Galaxy Belt 50mm. He loves it so I'm happy too

Attached Files:

2. very nice! congrats!!!👍😃👏

3. Oh gorgeous! Congrats to your other half :smile:

4. Congrats!!

5. So sweet of you! Congrats :smile:

6. Congrats!!!

7. cool belt very nice color

8. I can see why you wanted it so badly - it's gorgeous. Hope he loves it! :smile:

9. Nice!

10. Thank you. It's quite heavy due to the buckle but seems very robust. The girl who took the reservation called yesterday to let me know it was on its way and was tracking it, she called again today to check I had got it as she knew it had arrived and to make sure I liked it and what I thought of it.

It's been a great experience and I couldn't fault the service.

11. Good thing you didn't give up. It's a beautiful belt, love the buckle. Congrats, glad it worked out!

12. I knew I couldn't tell him he couldn't have it. He's looking forward to going into the store to show it off. Little disappointed that they didn't push it a bit but I understand why they didn't. Even if he didn't like it I was going to keep it as it's a really nice item.

Attached Files:

13. congrats!

14. Great belt! Congrats!

15. Nice!