Instant Reveal

View attachment 2509210

I chose the monogram agenda pm. Thanks to everyone who gave input. I love it!
IT'S STUNNING!!! I'm having a dilemma also... I own a few lv bags n I am planning on going to the lv store any day to grab the agenda n would use it everyday... Should I get it in mono? I was in love with the mc in black with the hot pink interior but then I feel like if I start buying mc slgs I would want more lol if u know what I mean... :lolots:

IT'S STUNNING!!! I'm having a dilemma also... I own a few lv bags n I am planning on going to the lv store any day to grab the agenda n would use it everyday... Should I get it in mono? I was in love with the mc in black with the hot pink interior but then I feel like if I start buying mc slgs I would want more lol if u know what I mean... :lolots:

I'm also planning on getting the delightful mm for everyday bc I own speedy b DA 30 n speedy b 35 DE n as great as these bags are they aren't fit for my everyday bc I work at a salon and there isn't room for big bags just a little cubby so with the delightful I feel it would fit folded in it

thank you! i think you should go for Mono. i agree, the MC black with pink interior is adorable but i think you might have a hard time finding it since they are discontinuing the MC line.