Instant Reveal!

D3183

May 6, 2013
So, this came today... thanks to a fellow tpfer, I was able to score this dark silver halfmoon WoC! I had a regular quilted WoC and sold it because I just couldn't manage how small it was. The half moon is perfect for me! It can easily fit my keys, key cles, cardholder, iphone and compact!

Attachments

• half moon.jpg
    half moon.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 920
The half moon is my most used every day cross body bag. I fit so much into it and its not as structured as the Woc so I can stuff my things in it and it has a little give!

Congrats it's a beauty!

nice

So, this came today... thanks to a fellow tpfer, I was able to score this dark silver halfmoon WoC! I had a regular quilted WoC and sold it because I just couldn't manage how small it was. The half moon is perfect for me! It can easily fit my keys, key cles, cardholder, iphone and compact!

Now this is a very elegant bag. I really like this one.