Instant reveal!!

kcunning

Addict
Mar 23, 2008
Portland, OR
So, after having to sell off most of my collection a couple of years ago, I have been wanting to rebuild. After selling a couple of coach bags and getting my tax refund, I was able to spring for this beauty. I almost couldn't justify it because of the increase, but I am lucky Oregon has no sales tax :smile:

image-604135668.jpg

image-1582599658.jpg

kcunning

Addict
Mar 23, 2008
Portland, OR
I almost got the monogram, as no longer have any mono bags and my neverfull is also damier ebene.....but my wonderful SA reassured me this was the one. Anyone that lives in the northwest can relate--keeping vachetta nice with all the rain is stressful! This bag will be worry free :smile:

BagsNBaubles

Bag Stalker
Jun 6, 2012
Beautiful purchase!! I can totally related (I live in Seattle). Speedy is my favorite shape. I have a mono speedy 25 that I only take out in the summer.

kcunning

Addict
Mar 23, 2008
Portland, OR
Beautiful purchase!! I can totally related (I live in Seattle). Speedy is my favorite shape. I have a mono speedy 25 that I only take out in the summer.
That's what I want to avoid :smile: ill probably save for a pre loved mono with a darker vachetta. I used to have 3 mono bags--how I did it without trashing the leather I will never know!! Lol

kcunning

Addict
Mar 23, 2008
Portland, OR
Thank you!!! I'm stoked! Its strange that the handles seem shorter on this one-and it doesn't have the made in stamped on it. Either way I'm in LVOE!!