Instant Reveal

holleigh

O.G.
Jun 25, 2012
First (fuzzy !) pic of the latest addition to my Lavender DArwin collection - meet little Euston !! xx H

001_zpscbf3d143.jpg

First (fuzzy !) pic of the latest addition to my Lavender DArwin collection - meet little Euston !! xx H

001_zpscbf3d143.jpg

I am soooo envious, Holleigh!! Congratulations!! :woohoo: Wherever did you find her? I have a choc Euston and absolutely adore her. If I could have one in every colour, I would. But I can't find them ... :crybaby:

Omg Holleigh you done it again!!!
Another gorgeus lavender darling! How do you manage to gt hold of those rare ones! Impressed! Its a fab bag and I have never seen this one in lavender! Congratulations!!

I am soooo envious, Holleigh!! Congratulations!! :woohoo: Wherever did you find her? I have a choc Euston and absolutely adore her. If I could have one in every colour, I would. But I can't find them ... :crybaby:

She "popped up" on Ebay (listed as Salmon in colour !!) some dialogue with the seller made me pretty sure she was, in fact, lavender so I took a chance & bid - was very lucky to "land" her !!! (she's def' been used, needs a little TLC, but a fantastic new member of the family - which now stands at 9 items !!!) xH

She "popped up" on Ebay (listed as Salmon in colour !!) some dialogue with the seller made me pretty sure she was, in fact, lavender so I took a chance & bid - was very lucky to "land" her !!! (she's def' been used, needs a little TLC, but a fantastic new member of the family - which now stands at 9 items !!!) xH
Amazng Holleigh! that was a find! And what a collection! May we have the honor of enjoying a updated family pics soon?:dothewave: