Instant Reveal

Here we are then .. little Euston & all her "family" (so far !!!) xH
ALLthegirls002_zps2774a729.jpg

ALLthegirls004_zpsb83eaad5.jpg
What a fab addition to your family holleigh i saw this on ebay and actually like the Euston.
The colour lavender is tdf i missed out on a lavender rosemary a while ago and was really gutted.
Congrats on your fab lavender family i love them all xxxx

What a fab addition to your family holleigh i saw this on ebay and actually like the Euston.
The colour lavender is tdf i missed out on a lavender rosemary a while ago and was really gutted.
Congrats on your fab lavender family i love them all xxxx

Thanks J.A.N. - I get as much fun looking at them as I do wearing them !
Fortunately, it's not a colour I'd ever get fed-up of (just as well!), looking forward to the day I get a full-set !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xH

First (fuzzy !) pic of the latest addition to my Lavender DArwin collection - meet little Euston !! xx H

001_zpscbf3d143.jpg

Thanks J.A.N. - I get as much fun looking at them as I do wearing them !
Fortunately, it's not a colour I'd ever get fed-up of (just as well!), looking forward to the day I get a full-set !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xH

Should have said i saw a lavender phoebe go a little while ago another bargain.
Will keep my eyes peeled for you. I agree it is a yummy colour.;)

Last edited:
holleigh said:

I love it when a woman knows what she likes and wants and just goes for it! This is a lovely collection of lavender mulberry bags. Are there any more you plan to collect?

Thank you one & all for your lovely comments & the offers to keep your eyes out for my missing ladies !
Being the saddo I am (some times) I just discovered that Barclays (bank) will let you "customize" your debit card (for free), so, I am now able to proudly "flash" my girls at lots of people as I have a debit card with them on & very eye-catching it is too !!!
So, if you bank with Barclays & have 5 mins to spare ..... xH

Thank you one & all for your lovely comments & the offers to keep your eyes out for my missing ladies !
Being the saddo I am (some times) I just discovered that Barclays (bank) will let you "customize" your debit card (for free), so, I am now able to proudly "flash" my girls at lots of people as I have a debit card with them on & very eye-catching it is too !!!
So, if you bank with Barclays & have 5 mins to spare ..... xH

Ooh - that sounds a good idea!! I love it!! :biggrin: Do you do that online?

That is an AMAZING collection, holleigh! Just beautiful. Could you add names for the newer members who may not recognize many of the now, v sadly, no longer made lovelies? I bet their leather knocks spots of many of today's models and still smells gorgeous! :biggrin:

Here we go then, as requested - putting names to the "faces" ...

back row (from left) = Elgin with large, fringed keyring/charm attached / tooled Bayswater.

Middle row (from left) = Ledbury / Euston / Rosemary

Front Row (fro mleft) = Roxanne Purse / belt purse / Blenheim

xxH

Attachments

• ALL the girls 002.JPG
    ALL the girls 002.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 74