Instant Reveal

Donna.west44

Aug 19, 2012
Is anyone around for my first reveal?.... If this works and i manage to upload pics i will do a family pic too

image-1049740659.jpg

image-4095601007.jpg

colony

O.G.
Apr 23, 2011
Yaaay, Taylor! What colour/size is that?

I need to see more modelling pics of this bag, they look so good on.

And lovely LLP. Colour is amazing! Congrats!

Ria2011

Jul 1, 2011
UK
Lovely purchases donnawest. I wanted to get a taylor but it just didn't suit me, enjoy them, they're both lush.

Donna.west44

Aug 19, 2012
colony said:
Yaaay, Taylor! What colour/size is that?

I need to see more modelling pics of this bag, they look so good on.

And lovely LLP. Colour is amazing! Congrats!
Thank you! Its an oversized, i couldnt decide on reg or OS but so glad i picked the bigger one!
Id never considered a taylor before (bays and alexa girl normally) but its an amazing bag....

The purse is so bright i love it, it matches my flame bays but the 2 together is very very bright!!

Donna.west44

Aug 19, 2012
qtyuki said:
Lovely Taylor and purse, congrats on your purchase!
Baginuse said:
So lovely purse and a lush Taylor! Congratulations to a fab purchase!
Kingla said:
Lovely Taylor and purse! Congrats and enjoy!
Mooshooshoo said:
Lovely Taylor Donna and fab flame purse - congratulations :smile:
Thank you all lovely ladies! If i do family pics tomorrow can anyone tell me of there a specific thread already going? :smile:

steph22

O.G.
Apr 4, 2010
England
Wow is that flame? Looks quite pink in the photo. Love the Taylor, since seeing all these Taylor reveals I too am starting to like them :smile:

Donna.west44

Aug 19, 2012
steph22 said:
Wow is that flame? Looks quite pink in the photo. Love the Taylor, since seeing all these Taylor reveals I too am starting to like them :smile:
Yes it is the flame, i think my hall lighting stopped the colour looking its true orangy-redness. Thats how i decided i liked the taylor too and have found it really hard to find any to buy! They are selling out everywhere :smile: