Instant reveal

Dec 20, 2012
I just got my very first celine from BG today. It's a mini luggage in dark red. I am so glad that I choose this color over black. One more good thing is that I don't need to pay tax at all because there's no BG store in California. Thank you Hande for all the help getting this mini for me. The bag is very well wrapped and in a lovely silver gift box. I am so over the moon right now.

Attachments

• image-808883381.jpg
    image-808883381.jpg
    456.6 KB · Views: 594
  • image-1299951522.jpg
    image-1299951522.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 580
Tiffanyblue523 said:
I just got my very first celine from BG today. It's a mini luggage in dark red. I am so glad that I choose this color over black. One more good thing is that I don't need to pay tax at all because there's no BG store in California. Thank you Hande for all the help getting this mini for me. The bag is very well wrapped and in a lovely silver gift box. I am so over the moon right now.

Congrats!!!!!!!!

I love shopping with BG too 😁

Love your bag

Good call on switching to the Red. You can always get the Black one in future. May I ask what is the colour code on the tag? Seems to be a new colour for this season.

Congrats and lovely bag, indeed. Love how smooth and luxurious the leather is. If only Céline will start doing Luggages with a contrast lining. Those were very special.

cotonblanc said:
Good call on switching to the Red. You can always get the Black one in future. May I ask what is the colour code on the tag? Seems to be a new colour for this season.

Congrats and lovely bag, indeed. Love how smooth and luxurious the leather is. If only Céline will start doing Luggages with a contrast lining. Those were very special.

Thank you! I love my first celine. I have attached the tag. It's wine color.

niiiiiice, how come you didnt get to pay tax, did they send it to you in California?

My boyfriend who lives in Philadelphia bought it in NYC but he still had to pay tax :sad:

If he purchased and did not have it shipped he would have to pay tax (if he purchased and took it with him from the store). You would also pay tax if there is a BG in Philly.

Shopgirlsh87 said:
niiiiiice, how come you didnt get to pay tax, did they send it to you in California?

My boyfriend who lives in Philadelphia bought it in NYC but he still had to pay tax :sad:

I bought it and have them ship it to me directly. If your bf made a purchase in the physical store in NY, he has to pay tax.