Instant Reveal :)

Thank you for all the kind comments.

Unfortunately, the clutch did not work for me because a few days later, I discovered a tiny peel/scratch on the metallic lambskin that was too hard for me to ignore. I only kept it in the box and never wore it out. I loved it a lot but couldn't find the same color elsewhere.

I ended up exchanging it for a seasonal bag. I don't know exactly what this purse is called but I loved the classic shape and quilting! I wanted a M/L but could not justify the cost and this one was a pretty good alternative for me.

It is in lambskin and came in two sizes and I bought the bigger one. It also comes in burgundy and black but the black was sold out. Sorry for the low quality pics, they were taken on my iPad since I couldn't find the charger for my camera lol.

Attachments

• blue1.jpg
    blue1.jpg
    536.8 KB · Views: 194
  • blue2.jpg
    blue2.jpg
    452.4 KB · Views: 189
  • blue3.jpg
    blue3.jpg
    501 KB · Views: 198
Thank you for all the kind comments.

Unfortunately, the clutch did not work for me because a few days later, I discovered a tiny peel/scratch on the metallic lambskin that was too hard for me to ignore. I only kept it in the box and never wore it out. I loved it a lot but couldn't find the same color elsewhere.

I ended up exchanging it for a seasonal bag. I don't know exactly what this purse is called but I loved the classic shape and quilting! I wanted a M/L but could not justify the cost and this one was a pretty good alternative for me.

It is in lambskin and came in two sizes and I bought the bigger one. It also comes in burgundy and black but the black was sold out. Sorry for the low quality pics, they were taken on my iPad since I couldn't find the charger for my camera lol.

Sorry to hear about your CWC, but this blue bag is truly amazing! I hope you will be very happy with your purchase! Best wishes!:smile: