Instant Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Could not resist this beauty tonight at NM :smile: not the greatest picture but you get the idea. lol

Attached Files:

2. I've been eyeing this too at NM. I love this bright color. Such a beauty. Love it

3. congrats!! love lagon! we really are bag twins! :smile: u scored on a gorgeous leather too! enjoy!

4. The leather on this babe is extremely amazing! Congratulations! She's a stunner!

5. Thanks, cookie! Was a toss up between mangue and this. The mangue cities they had in stock had very smooth leather. I am a distressed kinda girl :smile:

6. yes, rycechica! absolutely twins. congrats again on your beauty too :woohoo:

7. she's very saturated :smile: thanks, chuchu!

8. Congrats!! Very pretty blue!

9. Would you say she's more blue than green IRL? Perhaps RH Brings out the blue more in Lagon? Hmmm...

10. Congratulations! Such a lovely color.

11. thanks kate!!

12. thanks mrwata!!

13. i would say it is really a perfect cross between blue and green. really hard to say. to me it looks a perfect teal color.

14. Very nice and love the color! Congrats!

15. Congrats, great purchase, lagon is one of my fav colour :heart: