Instant Reveal! Who's here???

Serenedee

Apr 15, 2012
A little back story first. I belong to a private facebook group for Louis Vuitton lovers. :smile: Selling and trading is allowed at your own discretion within this group. Soooooo............I mentioned on the board that I was looking to sell or trade my Delightfull MM for either a Neverfull GM or Delightfull GM. Another member commented that she had what I was looking for and since she was interested in a Delightfull that we can discuss trading.
This lovely lady lives approximately 6 hours from me so meeting up in person was not plausible. So after speaking on the phone we both felt fairly comfortable with sending through the post. (insured with sig confirmation) This DOES take a lot of trust and a lot more faith with such a transaction! She mailed hers on Monday morning and I mine on Monday night. We both received our 'new to us' bag today!! We are extremely thrilled with our new bags and could not be happier with the smooth and successful trade.
I not only gained a beautiful new LV but i also feel like I've gained a new friend.
Thank you again Van, you are truly a lovely person! Your baby will be kept safe and sound in my arms now. :smile:

I will upload the pics in a millisecond from my phone as I don't have them on my computer. LoL BRB!

that's so great that you were able to have a wonderful transaction. so glad it worked out for everyone. your neverfull is beautiful. i wish trading/ buying preloved would always work out so well. i have gotten turned off of buying preloved due to some not so honorable sellers, but this post gives me hope that there are wonderful traders/sellers out there : )

Congrats!! What didn't you like about your Delightful?

I loved my Delightfull but I, and this is going to sound silly, needed a bigger bag to 'fit' my extra jumbo purse organizer! LoL I ordered it specifically for my Delightfull but it was too snug so the bag didn't have that slouch. And after looking at all the pics of the Delightfull GM and Neverfull GM I knew I had to have the Neverfull.

That being said, I tend to revert back to my Speedy's quite a lot. But I doubt i will now. Only in rainy wet days as my Neverfull is in near perfect condition and I want to keep her that way. :smile:

It is by invite only. Perhaps the group admin will see your post (the members of this group are also all members here) and send you an invite. :smile:

I would love to be a member as well. While I don't have a ton of posts here yet since I have really only started getting 'into' handbags in the last year, there are many members here that know me from another (denim) forum where I have about 25,000 posts and have been a member for 6 years. I help Moderate on that forum too. :P

This is such a great story, thanks for sharing. It renews your faith in buying/trading with fellow LVoers of amazing bags.

It certainly does. My fiance and her hubby were not so enthused with us! LoL Can't blame them considering we do not know each other at all. But she and i kept in touch daily through fb. It was also so fun and exciting waiting for the other to get their new bag! It was Christmas in January today for the two of us! :smile: