Instant Reveal while Packing for Ban Island

LVSTAR

O.G.
Jan 6, 2008
Last edited:
lovely. i love it when the blue sticker is still on...shows that it's brand spanking new! ;)
Thankyou Avril1:smile:I am thrilled to finally get this bag and I don't want to take it out of the packaging just yet.

I will post additional pictures as I had problems uploading pictures earlier due to an error message stating "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing." Has anyone experienced this issue before? I will check the other threads just in case someone found a solution for this issue previously.

Here are more pics:
image1.jpg

View attachment 3154339I finally received my brand new Chanel Jumbo after being on the wait list for a little while. In addition to this purchase, I purchased a few Hermes items and a Balenciaga bag. Hence the reason I am preparing for Ban Island[emoji6]. Here she is, please welcome my new Chanel Classic Flap Jumbo in Caviar Black Leather with Gold Hardware[emoji1][emoji322]

View attachment 3154331

View attachment 3154333

View attachment 3154330

View attachment 3154336

Lovely :smile: this is my HG bag . Congrats!!! It will be a while until I can purchase this bag . Been spending too much $$$ these past few months lol .Drooling over this bag as I speak .

Congrats; the wait list if a blessing and a curse-you always hope your bag comes in at a time there is nothing else you want!

No truer words were ever spoken! Because when it comes in, I just have to go and get it. I'm in the middle of this same situation right now.

Gorgeous Jumbo OP! It doesn't get any better than this. Big congrats on your CF! :heart: