Which pretty Madison do I keep?

• Claire

• Shoulder bag

• neither - order the new Madison Hippie

Results are only viewable after voting.

sandc

likes giraffes
Sep 16, 2009
I have 2 new beautiful bags that I need to choose from. The black leather Madison shoulder bag or Claire. One has to go back, but I can't decide.

What do you ladies think? Both can be crossbody and both have a small handle. Decisions decisions. . .

Sorry my pics aren't the greatest. I can't seem to capture the shiny black leather.

Last edited:

lilac28

O.G.
Aug 21, 2008
I vote for the Claire because of the convertible option from hand held or shoulder slung or crossbody.

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
MN
Keep them both!!!
They are both very Pretty!!! I am partial to Claire because I have Julianne and she is very nice!!! I do love the option of the long strap or the short handles!!!!

Good Luck!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

sandc

likes giraffes
Sep 16, 2009
Rut roh. . looks like some of my pics got messed up. Hold on. . .

Fixed :smile:

Last edited:

ejoy43

Mmmm Coach *nom nom*
Jan 29, 2009
So Cal 562
I vote shoulder bag for sure! I like the Claire, but the shape is something that bothers me just a little.

copperbear

Aug 27, 2008
How do you ten to carry them? Because on your arm i like claire better but crossbody I like the shoulder bag better.

sandc

likes giraffes
Sep 16, 2009
^^I will probably carry it on my arm most of the time. I will throw it crossbody if I am going to be doing some serious shopping or walking. But for day to day running in and out, probably on my arm.