Instant reveal to kick off the weekend anybody?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anybody here?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465008288.743835.jpg

2. Yes, I'm here~!

3. :snack:

4. Here.

5. Here

6. Here!!!!

7. Hello ladies! Hope all is well with you tonight, here we go.. I'll start with the small one first.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465009403.554985.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465009413.187550.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465009423.238933.jpg

8. Lovely pair of Chanels❤️

9. And for the bigger box, a little back story. I'm not sure if you guys saw the thread I started about searching for a 16c blue flap, but I was going to the mall to see the 16s in m/l and jumbo to try to get an idea of which size I liked better for something in that color. I stumbled upon the sandals and then checked out the flaps. On the way out I saw the jumbo flap in chevron which I was considering at one point but had never seen in person but it didn't really do much for me. I had ALMOST made it out with just the sandals.. And then this little black bag with dark hardware caught my eye. I first tried on the smaller size and then the large.. And instantly fell in love!!! My general rule with Chanel is to just stick to classics bc I dibble dabbled with so many luxury brands in my youth that I now regret and/or never wear anymore. I don't think I would ever regret a classic flap lol But this bag just spoke to me, I knew if I didn't grab it it would be on my mind all night/weekend!! So here she is, not even too sure about the name.. Large city shopping tote? Lol

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465010180.274584.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465010195.605308.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465010207.772611.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465010220.390994.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465010232.675935.jpg

I love the rhw on black!

10. They were able to find me the last brand new bag in the bag, it's a bit boxy at the time but the sample bag on the floor softened and the shape changed a bit :smile: They also grabbed the last sandals in my size too.. Today was meant to be!

11. Gorgeous bag and the sandals are to die for.

12. Omg I love those sandals. I'm becoming addicted to Chanel shoes and those are to die for!

13. You had a fabulous shopping day! Both items are gorgeous (I want to steal them, tee tee!) and seemed to be waiting for you. Total Chanel fate! :smile:

14. Congrats! Love both

15. Beautiful bag. Mind if I ask how much?