Instant reveal - three little goodies!

Congrats on your 3 new additions!!
I've been thinking about a getting the mini pochette as well...what will you use yours for?

Get it, they are very useful :smile:

I am using mine in my Speedy B 30, to keep my iPod, chewing gum, lipbalm, receipts, tissue in it.
Also can be used own her own as a little bag if you go out for quick lunch, or for night out. iPhone 5, lipstick, mascara, blush powder, cles, keys, cards, some cash, fits very nicely.

Get it, they are very useful :smile:

I am using mine in my Speedy B 30, to keep my iPod, chewing gum, lipbalm, receipts, tissue in it.
Also can be used own her own as a little bag if you go out for quick lunch, or for night out. iPhone 5, lipstick, mascara, blush powder, cles, keys, cards, some cash, fits very nicely.
Thanks for the info! I feel like the more LV bags I purchase the more I want the inside of my bags to look organized, so I just may have to get a mini pochette :smile:

Congrats on your 3 new additions!!
I've been thinking about a getting the mini pochette as well...what will you use yours for?

I had a de mini pochette before and gave it to my mom. I used it when I would run errands, go to the movies/dinner, go out for drinks, etc. Basically anywhere I need my phone and cash/cards but don't feel like carrying a big bag. I usually lock my keys in the car when I do those things (I can unlock the door with a code) so I didn't even need anything that could fit my keys. And I think I'll use the key pouch to organize my cards and coins within the mini pochettes (cash I just leave folded in half and just loose.