INSTANT REVEAL - The rare (for me!) boutique purchase!

boyoverboard

Obsessed and in LoVe
O.G.
Feb 9, 2010
I normally order LV online since I live a reasonable distance from the store (only one in the country!) however I was en route to Harvey Nichols today to spend some vouchers that were about to expire and LV happens to be directly across the road... it would have been rude not to go in. :graucho:

2012-07-11_14-41-48.jpg

Last edited:
2012-07-11_18-14-12.jpg

Toiletry Pouch 26! :biggrin: I've wanted this for quite a while, but have never gotten around to picking one up. I'd really love one in Ebene too if I can find one at the right price but for now, I'm loving the Monogram version.

The store manager was talking to me while the SA who'd been helping me was boxing it up for me in the back. He was asking me if I had my eye on anything else, and I just said that I was trying to be good (when in fact this is my fourth LV purchase in the last 2-3 weeks! Now I'll really have to be good. :lol:)

I was asking him about the new Kusama collaboration, and I had a look at a few of the pieces. The bags are a lot more impressive in real life, though I'm not hankering after any of them, thankfully! The scarves, however, are another story... I absolutely LOVE the pareos, particularly the red and yellow ones. I was so tempted to buy one today, if they were only a little bigger I would have snapped one up. I'm still thinking about getting one maybe in a couple of months if they're still around.

Back to my new TP26... it's made in France! :yahoo:

2012-07-11_18-15-21.jpg