Instant reveal | Tassle bag charm in monogram blanc gamma

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just picked this cutie up yesterday! I love love love the monogram blanc gamma! Thanks for letting me share.

I have a video of the unboxing on my YouTube https://youtu.be/1bkTjp4etmo

Enjoy

[​IMG]

2. Here's what it looks like on my Chanel o-case.

[​IMG]

3. Love the new tassel! Followed u in youtube!

4. Thank you soo much @Limonata! I love this canvas I wish they used it more! :biggrin:

5. Beautiful.. enjoy with gd health

6. Congrats! Enjoy your new tassel :smile:

Your videos are like TV quality.

7. Love this charm! Is that gold hardware on it? I thought it had silver but in the first pic it looks gold.

8. Love this!

9. Thank you soo much! I will definitely enjoy :biggrin:

10. Thank you for the kind words! and I don't even set it on the best setting for the videos...if I did I would run out of hard drive space really quick and it would take forever to upload! hehe. Thanks again!

11. It's silver. That first pic was sent to me from my SA and with the yellow light they use in the store...it does look gold. I even made that comment myself to my SA...hehe.

12. Thanks a bunch! I'm gonna use this charm on everything and anything! yay for neutrals! :smile:

13. Beautiful!

14. I enjoyed watching your video, love that tassle! Congrats!

15. Congrats!