Instant reveal! SS 14 Fuchsia jumbo in lambskin

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Was deliberating between the medium and jumbo. Decided on the jumbo as I have the 09 Fuchsia in medium caviar. So here it is! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395209520.061368.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395209538.855950.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395209554.703944.jpg

2. The colour is sweeter in actual. Love the bag. A push present for myself. 😋

3. its gorgeous gorgeous super duper gorgeous! congrats dear! i've been trying to hunt one down and have had no luck as of yet, crossing my fingers for tomorrow. you're such a lucky gal! enjoyyyyyy!

4. Congrats on your gorgeous fuchsia lambskin bag!!! :love::cloud9::loveeyes::heart::love:

5. So beautiful!!

6. So gorgeous!!! Congratulations.

7. Wow congratulations on your super beautiful bag!

8. Congrats on your new beauty!

9. Absolutely divine! Congrats

10. Congrats on your push present!!!!!

11. So gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!!

12. Congrats on your gorgeous fushia!!!

13. CONGRATULATIONS on your beautiful FUCHSIA, the lambskin is soooo delicious!

14. Pink is so divine! congrats!!! :love:

15. Congratulations on your beautiful fuchsia jumbo!