Instant Reveal! Special Thanks to BPC!

Catash

May 3, 2014
I finally got my 2013 LE Metallic City from Ann's Fabulous Finds! It is in mint condition. I would like to thank BPC for posting the link so I could find this amazing bag! The official name of the color is "marine": a navy blue color with purple undertone. The purple undertone can only be seen under yellow lighting. Like BPC described, this bag has soft buttery leather. It is smooth and not distressed. The leather has subtle pearly sheen, which gives this bag a more classy look than most metallic bags.

I was hoping it would be more purplish (listing was "purple City") but dark blue is a nice color too. That means my search for a purple City still continues. :graucho:

Attachments

• photo 1-13 copy.JPG
    photo 1-13 copy.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 502
  • photo-4.JPG
    photo-4.JPG
    451.2 KB · Views: 515
I finally got my 2013 LE Metallic City from Ann's Fabulous Finds! It is in mint condition. I would like to thank BPC for posting the link so I could find this amazing bag! The official name of the color is "marine": a navy blue color with purple undertone. The purple undertone can only be seen under yellow lighting. Like BPC described, this bag has soft buttery leather. It is smooth and not distressed. The leather has subtle pearly sheen, which gives this bag a more classy look than most metallic bags.

I was hoping it would be more purplish (listing was "purple City") but dark blue is a nice color too. That means my search for a purple City still continues. :graucho:
Mod Shot!

Attachments

• photo 2-14 copy.JPG
    photo 2-14 copy.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 494
I absolutely just love the color of this bag! It is classic, like the black, but has an extra-special look to it. I really wish I could get into black bags but to me they feel, for lack of a better description...one dimensional. This bag I could definitely carry because she has depth!!

Not sure what my next Bal would be. Have a few ideas:

1. Gris Tarmac Town with mGH: seems to be a nice travel bag because of the cross-body option.
2. A light neutral color City: like Papyrus, Sandstone or Tempete if I can find a Classic City in mint condition (might be hard).
3. A pop red or pink color: Should I get a brand-new Rose Thulian or wait for the HG color like Magenta, Amethyst, Rouge Theatre or Sang?
4. A purple color: Should I get a brand-new UV or wait for the HG color Eggplant? Raisin and Sapphire are very pretty too, but I am concerned about the fading.
5. A deeper green: GG's Pine Work is too gorgeous. Might need to get a Pine or Vert Poker City.
6. A recent chevre like Metallic Edge?

That is a pretty long wishlist. I can only dream on B Ban Island now....

I absolutely just love the color of this bag! It is classic, like the black, but has an extra-special look to it. I really wish I could get into black bags but to me they feel, for lack of a better description...one dimensional. This bag I could definitely carry because she has depth!!

Thanks London! What I like about this bag is the versatility. It is classy and casual! :smile:

Oooh Catash - so THIS is your shore leave bag! So worth it, no doubt!!! :graucho:

She is absolutely STUNNING! Her color is just so unique. She's really a special one.

Enjoy her in good health. A big congrats to you!

Congratulations Catash! I forgot you had this lovely gem coming:loveeyes::heart:
I love how it actually glows in the pictures! You saved me from myself. I probably
would have bought it if you hadn't seen it first!:roflmfao::roflmfao: You gorgeous family is growing.....Can't wait for the shore leave bag to arrive!:graucho::cool:

I love this bag so much! Lucky you, enjoy it!
Thanks Heart Star!

Oooh Catash - so THIS is your shore leave bag! So worth it, no doubt!!! :graucho:

She is absolutely STUNNING! Her color is just so unique. She's really a special one.

Enjoy her in good health. A big congrats to you!

Uh-oh. The shore leave bag is yet to come. :blush:

Congratulations Catash! I forgot you had this lovely gem coming:loveeyes::heart:
I love how it actually glows in the pictures! You saved me from myself. I probably
would have bought it if you hadn't seen it first!:roflmfao::roflmfao: You gorgeous family is growing.....Can't wait for the shore leave bag to arrive!:graucho::cool:

Thanks GG! The shore leave bag will arrive next week. I will do a mini reveal at B Ban Island and a grand reveal after I possibly get it cleaned at LMB.