Instant Reveal! Special Thanks to BPC!

Not sure what my next Bal would be. Have a few ideas:

1. Gris Tarmac Town with mGH: seems to be a nice travel bag because of the cross-body option.
2. A light neutral color City: like Papyrus, Sandstone or Tempete if I can find a Classic City in mint condition (might be hard).
3. A pop red or pink color: Should I get a brand-new Rose Thulian or wait for the HG color like Magenta, Amethyst, Rouge Theatre or Sang?
4. A purple color: Should I get a brand-new UV or wait for the HG color Eggplant? Raisin and Sapphire are very pretty too, but I am concerned about the fading.
5. A deeper green: GG's Pine Work is too gorgeous. Might need to get a Pine or Vert Poker City.
6. A recent chevre like Metallic Edge?

That is a pretty long wishlist. I can only dream on B Ban Island now....

Love all your choices for next b bag. Any of them would be winners:graucho: I have a strong pull towards the pine and purple:graucho: But, that is just me:roflmfao:

This is good news because I really love Raisin because of the red undertone! :loveeyes:

I didn't know Raisin doesn't fade! Good to know:biggrin:

Hoping that no one jumps in to post pics of a horribly faded Raisin :hnsnsn: :roflmfao:

I think that any of the colors will fade a bit over time and with exposure to sunlight, but I remember doing some research when I was looking to purchase my first Purple B Bag, and Sapphire & Violet (07) were two of the darker purple shades that did fade. I did not see any threads about Raisin bags consistently fading. My Violet (07) is very faded and came to me that way, but it has faded to a shade very similar to Raisin :roflmfao:. My sapphire has no noticeable fading issues, it came to me pre-loved.

Love all your choices for next b bag. Any of them would be winners:graucho: I have a strong pull towards the pine and purple:graucho: But, that is just me:roflmfao:
Yes those two are must to get! :P

Hoping that no one jumps in to post pics of a horribly faded Raisin :hnsnsn: :roflmfao:

I think that any of the colors will fade a bit over time and with exposure to sunlight, but I remember doing some research when I was looking to purchase my first Purple B Bag, and Sapphire & Violet (07) were two of the darker purple shades that did fade. I did not see any threads about Raisin bags consistently fading. My Violet (07) is very faded and came to me that way, but it has faded to a shade very similar to Raisin :roflmfao:. My sapphire has no noticeable fading issues, it came to me pre-loved.

Sapphire and Violet can fade horribly. Some people claimed that they kept the purse in the dust bag most of the time but fading still occurred. I agree with you that I haven't seen a truly faded Raisin yet. So I will definitely try to get a Raisin if I can. :graucho:

I finally got my 2013 LE Metallic City from Ann's Fabulous Finds! It is in mint condition. I would like to thank BPC for posting the link so I could find this amazing bag! The official name of the color is "marine": a navy blue color with purple undertone. The purple undertone can only be seen under yellow lighting. Like BPC described, this bag has soft buttery leather. It is smooth and not distressed. The leather has subtle pearly sheen, which gives this bag a more classy look than most metallic bags.

I was hoping it would be more purplish (listing was "purple City") but dark blue is a nice color too. That means my search for a purple City still continues. :graucho:

Congrats, Catash- It's gorgeous. I hope you're not disappointed in the color.
What I love about it is, you can wear it with almost anything.

Have you used it yet?

Not sure what my next Bal would be. Have a few ideas:

1. Gris Tarmac Town with mGH: seems to be a nice travel bag because of the cross-body option.
2. A light neutral color City: like Papyrus, Sandstone or Tempete if I can find a Classic City in mint condition (might be hard).
3. A pop red or pink color: Should I get a brand-new Rose Thulian or wait for the HG color like Magenta, Amethyst, Rouge Theatre or Sang?
4. A purple color: Should I get a brand-new UV or wait for the HG color Eggplant? Raisin and Sapphire are very pretty too, but I am concerned about the fading.
5. A deeper green: GG's Pine Work is too gorgeous. Might need to get a Pine or Vert Poker City.
6. A recent chevre like Metallic Edge?

That is a pretty long wishlist. I can only dream on B Ban Island now....

lol.. we do have similar taste.

I have an RT m/u bag. It's a beautiful shade of deep pink. The leather on the one I have as well as the ones I've seen is beautiful.

I'm also looking considering Gris Tarmac. It's one of those colors you know you'll get much use out of.
and the size of the town makes it a perfect travel bag (like you said), as well as a weekend bag when you're shopping and wanna be hands free, or just hanging out.

Congrats, Catash- It's gorgeous. I hope you're not disappointed in the color.
What I love about it is, you can wear it with almost anything.

Have you used it yet?

No I am not disappointed at all. I had been wanting to get a dark blue bag (like Officier). Marine is a really nice dark blue.

I haven't used it yet. I am still waiting for the Beauty & Shine leather protector from LMB.

Do you think RT wears better than Coquelicot? I remember you saying you don't use coquelicot much.

lol.. we do have similar taste.

I have an RT m/u bag. It's a beautiful shade of deep pink. The leather on the one I have as well as the ones I've seen is beautiful.

I'm also looking considering Gris Tarmac. It's one of those colors you know you'll get much use out of.
and the size of the town makes it a perfect travel bag (like you said), as well as a weekend bag when you're shopping and wanna be hands free, or just hanging out.

No I am not disappointed at all. I had been wanting to get a dark blue bag (like Officier). Marine is a really nice dark blue.

It's funny you mention Officer. It's my favorite Bal Blue. I winded getting up Bleu Mineral because I just gave up on finding an Officer in good condition.

I haven't used it yet. I am still waiting for the Beauty & Shine leather protector from LMB.

Do you think RT wears better than Coquelicot? I remember you saying you don't use coquelicot much.

For me, no. It's a pink that I'd never be able to match.
The Coquelicot is a true red that can be used as a neutral.