Instant Reveal! Small so black boy!

Allow me to share a short story on how I managed to score this baby boy after lots of stalking on tpf and waiting for the small size to reach Singapore :smile::smile::smile:

SA informed me that shipment for the small boy was in on Monday afternoon. Due to the limited quantity, she advised me to drop by the boutique as early as I could. However I only managed to leave my workplace in the evening. By then, SA informed that only the last piece and it's a display piece, is available. Nevertheless, I decided to still pop by to take a look. Was praying so hard that it will not be picked up by someone else on my way there!

Fortunately, the bag was still available and I got to try it. It didn't last until I realised another customer was waiting to try it after me. I had to make a quick decision whether to buy it or let go.

I think you guys know my decision by now so please enjoy the photos! I love it sooooo much and have not regretted getting it!

Thanks for letting me share!
IMG_5289.JPG IMG_5291.JPG IMG_5282.JPG IMG_5284.JPG
IMG_5270.JPG
IMG_5279.JPG

Allow me to share a short story on how I managed to score this baby boy after lots of stalking on tpf and waiting for the small size to reach Singapore :smile::smile::smile:

SA informed me that shipment for the small boy was in on Monday afternoon. Due to the limited quantity, she advised me to drop by the boutique as early as I could. However I only managed to leave my workplace in the evening. By then, SA informed that only the last piece and it's a display piece, is available. Nevertheless, I decided to still pop by to take a look. Was praying so hard that it will not be picked up by someone else on my way there!

Fortunately, the bag was still available and I got to try it. It didn't last until I realised another customer was waiting to try it after me. I had to make a quick decision whether to buy it or let go.

I think you guys know my decision by now so please enjoy the photos! I love it sooooo much and have not regretted getting it!

Thanks for letting me share!
View attachment 3650848 View attachment 3650867 View attachment 3650855 View attachment 3650856
View attachment 3650868
View attachment 3650854
So Beautiful Congrats!!!! Can you do some modeling shots?

Reactions: tinkerbell_yen