Instant Reveal: Small Purchase

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello!! I recently purchased a vernis zippy coin purse, and I've been so nervous about the purse getting scratched by my keys. I have too many keys and a car fob that will not fit inside of my key cles, which I prefer using for cars anyway. So, I figured it was time to get a key holder. I purchased the 6 monogram key holder because I would rather have more room for keys. Although, the 4 key was tempting in the vernis and multicolor.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396238925.182407.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396238934.570319.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396238944.028923.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396238951.059794.jpg

2. Congrats!!:smile:

3. Love it! Congrats!

4. Thank you DRJones616! :smile:

5. Yeah I think this is going to become one of my favorites! Thank you.

6. Congrats!

7. Congrats!!! I just ordered one of these two hours ago and seeing yours is making me excited to get it!!!

8. Thank you Genette!

9. Thank you LVoeCatDog! Oh yay, that's awesome! I'm glad you're excited to get yours too. Did you get the same color and size??

10. I did!! :smile: Enjoy your SLG!!

11. Congrats :smile:) enjoy her :graucho::graucho::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

12. Awesome pick up! It's such a useful piece :smile: makes me happy every time I leave/enter the house.

13. Great piece!

14. cute - congrats!!👍😃👏

15. Nice! I need one of these too but I have too many of those stupid key fob membership tags :sad:
    I always wondered how you'd fit the car fob in a key holder though - good to know! (At least they don't have any sharp edges)