Instant reveal!?! Really this time:) (roomates new haul)

1. Okay so sorry about those pics yesterday everyone they are uploaded now... Anyways but after I came home I think my best friend got kinda jelly
    Even though his DBF had just brought/bought him this!

image-3357255035.jpg

New iPhone case!

lol so they went to the LV store and dropped a few and picked some stuff up for themselves... :smile: so here it goes

image-2933780978.jpg

So funny we all like BIG BROWN BAGS!!!

Lol anyways but I was like in so much shock I wasn't expecting anything huge but now 2 OF THEM!!! I was like WHAT DID U BUY?! Lol

Anyways so here is what they bought I don't know the names of the bags but I've seen the second one before

image-2574891807.jpg

And there they are (they used it as an excuse for school!) lol anyways congratulations to them and to me and my DBF I love them all :smile:

2. Great haul :smile: I love your red kusama NF :smile:

I also have the bosphore backpack as well, it's quite an awesome bag :smile:

3. Nice bags and handsome roommates!

4. Lots of pretty new things! Congrats!

5. Congratulation boys!! LOL now I better look for your reveal ;)

6. Mine is posted :smile:

7. love empreinte ! Congrats all around! And to the studly roomies!

8. I know, look around at the LV forum then as soon as I found it I can't stop laughing... Dunno, just find it kinda funny your reveal, the excitement then pictures drama then happy ending LOL oooh, please don't get me wrong, I mean it as a compliment :smile: anywaaays, congrats to you girl...and the boys... Best haul of the day :hearts:

9. Lol I think it's funny too my pics wouldn't load for HOURS!!! Lol thank you ❤💚💜💙💛

10. Congrats to your roomies!!! They have great taste!

11. How cute you are! Love the reveals! And the Roomies!

12. I have the4 same shirt as your roomie and he is kinda cute ;P I love his choice with the Macassar Bass GM and his Mono Beaubourg backpack.. I thought LV discontinued them yonkers ago!! Congrats for him and your purchase@!!

13. Thank you! :smile:

14. LOVE IT! btw hes really cute :smile: haha

15. WOW so jealous! I love that messenger bag...but I REALLY REALLY love that bosphore backpack - it's on my wish list!