Instant Reveal & Question!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Introducing my new boy bag!! My sis picked this up for me at Heathrow. It's got a 23-series authenticity card, but the product information is missing-- she thinks she may have thrown out the tags. Has anyone purchased this gorgeous bag who can share the code?

Attached Files:

2. Here's a brief mod shot -- I can take more pictures later if need be! It's the bigger of the two (medium) boy bags - the new medium, right?? In pounds it was 3,140 --

Attached Files:

3. Yes, it looks like the new medium to me...Congrats & Enjoy your GORGEOUS new boy :smile:

Vaninnocent likes this.
  4. New medium ivory caviar with ruthenium hardware from pre-fall 2016. I have the same one in camel in the old medium size. Congrats on your new beauty!

calflu and Vaninnocent like this.
  5. YAY!!! Congrats on your new addition! beige is so versatile and it looks really nice on you :yes:

Vaninnocent likes this.
  6. Beautiful boy, congrats!

Vaninnocent likes this.
  7. Gorgeous boy congrats!!

Vaninnocent likes this.
  8. The colour and hardware combo is TDF!! :nuts::nuts: congratulations!!

Vaninnocent likes this.
  9. Lovely boy. I do like that colour and I don't normally go for pale bags.

Vaninnocent likes this.
  10. Thank you for the intel- I figured it was fall or pre-fall!!

11. Thank you!! It's my first tan/beige bag-- I'm really excited about the options!!

12. Congrats!! That boy is looking good!!

Vaninnocent likes this.
  13. In the UK we don't get the tags with purchase unfortunately.

14. Looks amazing!!!
    Would it be possible for you to share the photos of hardwares on the backside of the flap - behind logo plate and behind the shoulder strap - both on the same flap?
    My sister is buying one as well, and she is suspicious of the hardwares.
    It would be amazing if you can help!!

15. Congrats on your Boy, love the color!

Vaninnocent likes this.