Instant Reveal! Preloved Vernis "repurposed"

eal76

Feb 3, 2013
North America
So I bought this little beauty (in discontinues orange sunset color) to use in my bags. I had Lee and Addy authenticate her, then I went to ebay and got this chain. I got the idea to add a writstlet chain from fellow TPFers, and now she can can see what life is like outside of my bags!
(I know that not all people are fans of using the cosmetic bags like this, but I enjoy it :biggrin: )
orange.jpg

Sep 11, 2012
Canada
eal76 said:
So I bought this little beauty (in discontinues orange sunset color) to use in my bags. I had Lee and Addy authenticate her, then I went to ebay and got this chain. I got the idea to add a writstlet chain from fellow TPFers, and now she can can see what life is like outside of my bags!
(I know that not all people are fans of using the cosmetic bags like this, but I enjoy it :biggrin: )
I love that, I think it's so cute and very creative :smile: my friend uses her mini pochette like a wrislet and it made me want one :P

eal76

Feb 3, 2013
North America
Thanks! IMO this older style of cosmetic pouch looks more like a little wristlet than the newer, rounded version. I'm so excited to have my chain for it now!

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Congrats! Orange sunset was such a lovely color! I agree that the older style looks more like a clutch especially with the beautiful plate and now gold chain!