Instant Reveal, panic attack, and a solution!

Feb 3, 2013
So, this lovely arrived today. I quickly realized that there is print on almost everything I put in my bag so I thought, no biggie, I'll use my inside pouches. well, my Hampstead and Speedy 35 have small internal pockets and only my Delightful will fit her. Then I figured I'll keep it in it's dust cover until I realized that the cover was such a tight squeeze that it would eventually rub the corners. UGH! PANIC MODE!!!!!
So, I dug around my shoe collection and decided that my new piece will live in my purses INSIDE this shoe dust cover. OMG can you say OCD????:graucho: :graucho: :graucho:
zip.jpg

zip2.jpg

zip3.jpg

So, this lovely arrived today. I quickly realized that there is print on almost everything I put in my bag so I thought, no biggie, I'll use my inside pouches. well, my Hampstead and Speedy 35 have small internal pockets and only my Delightful will fit her. Then I figured I'll keep it in it's dust cover until I realized that the cover was such a tight squeeze that it would eventually rub the corners. UGH! PANIC MODE!!!!!
So, I dug around my shoe collection and decided that my new piece will live in my purses INSIDE this shoe dust cover. OMG can you say OCD????:graucho: :graucho: :graucho:
zip.jpg

zip2.jpg

zip3.jpg

It's beautiful! I am OCD as well but doesn't that seem like ALOT of extra work for your new baby? That's why I decided that I'm probably not going to get a Vernis wallet or cosmetic case!

It's beautiful! I am OCD as well but doesn't that seem like ALOT of extra work for your new baby? That's why I decided that I'm probably not going to get a Vernis wallet or cosmetic case!

It doesn't only because the shoe dust cover is nice and loose and has a drawstring so I can just grab it with one hand. If I had stuck with the LV dust bag then, for sure...it was a tight squeeze and a pain in the butt. I'm looking forward to carrying it in my delightful though, dust bag free! I'm going to give my mono wallet to my Mom, I'll be sad to see it go but she will love it. I cleaned it up today and it looks almost brand new (10 yrs old and counting!)

Brilliant move! It's such a gorgeous, shimmery red and the loose dust bag will give you peace of mind. And it really isn't that big of a deal as we put everything in little pouches in our bags. No different than keys and phone in the mini pochette!

LVoely! I had the same issue and I went to LV and they gave me a larger dustbag!. It was an item I purchased pre-LVoed but I took it in with all the packaging (box, shopping and etc.) and they didn't ask me when I bought it or anything. They gave me a bigger dustbag and told me to keep the small one. I was very happy.

It doesn't only because the shoe dust cover is nice and loose and has a drawstring so I can just grab it with one hand. If I had stuck with the LV dust bag then, for sure...it was a tight squeeze and a pain in the butt. I'm looking forward to carrying it in my delightful though, dust bag free! I'm going to give my mono wallet to my Mom, I'll be sad to see it go but she will love it. I cleaned it up today and it looks almost brand new (10 yrs old and counting!)

Good point!! Darn it! Now I want a Vernis AGAIN!!! Haha