Instant Reveal of my Westminster GM!

UGH! I got a scuff mark on the corner bottom of my bag already from rubbing it against the wall on accident! I read online and tried a damp washcloth and got most of it off but there are still like 3 white dots I can't get off! Help! I am so mad. I haven't even had the bag for a day! Just my luck!

Hello everyone! I have been collecting Louis Vuitton since August of 2011 but never had made an account to Purse Forum until the end of December. This will be my first reveal because this is the most recent bag that I have purchased! :yahoo:

Wow! I definitely think its LOVELY! Can I ask? Is it safe to clean the leather and canvas of the bag with just a microfiber cloth damped in cool water?

I am looking forward in purchasing the pm.

UGH! I got a scuff mark on the corner bottom of my bag already from rubbing it against the wall on accident! I read online and tried a damp washcloth and got most of it off but there are still like 3 white dots I can't get off! Help! I am so mad. I haven't even had the bag for a day! Just my luck!

Ive had that happen before on my damier stuff. If its from a wall try using a white eraser to erase it off. I hope this works for you!!! good luck!