Instant Reveal of my purpley goodness <3

cristalena56

~*bethy-lame-o*~
Sep 21, 2007
I havent done a reveal in a longggggg time. Usually the c pattern isn't my cup of tea. I usually get leather (ventured out last year for a patent and melted the first month i used it :/ ). I've been looking for a crossbody bag ever since I got a kristin a couple years ago but my hubby made me return it because he hated the color. :sad: I saw that the outlets were having a 50% off all their handbags so I had my hubby take me to my local one thats only 15 min away. I didnt see much that I really cared for. The ones I did my hubby didnt like (boo!! He thought all the madison pieces were ugly :sad: ). This purple though kept distracting me. I saw the colorful c poppy bag but it didnt look right on me. So he finally let me pick up 2 different styles of the purple one. He picked up a turquoise one he liked. I didnt care for the style of that one but he insisted i keep trying it on. No matter how hard he tried I couldnt get passed how pretty the purple was. Ive been on a purple kick lately. While walking around I found 2 cute ponytail scarves. He only let me get one though. (Who's money did he think I was spending.. lol Not his!! ;) ) So I had one style that i liked more but it was a little more then I was looking to spend since I wanted a couple more accessories. So i went with the smaller one that was $30 cheaper. I really like it though. Anyways.. Enough of my rambling... :P

picture.php

I also got the cute owl keyfob to go with it. :biggrin: Only spent $140 after taxes. :smile:

Love it! I actually have the large wristlet that matches this and I love the color. Not a C girl myself although it is my first initial. It works in this design though. Enjoy!

I really loved this too....I ordered the Ashley satchel in this and it was misshapen and damaged. I have yet to find one at the outlet in good condition. Such a pretty color and pattern

I really loved this too....I ordered the Ashley satchel in this and it was misshapen and damaged. I have yet to find one at the outlet in good condition. Such a pretty color and pattern

funny you say that because when i was checking out the lady saw some black spot on it and so i got the other one and it was perfect.