Instant reveal of my new mini!

revitalise

O.G.
Jan 11, 2009
Hi ladies!

First time posting a reveal thread :smile:

With the lovely help of a fellow TPF member @aki_sato I was able to locate this beauty...

Story goes. I was looking for square chevron mini SHW but found out early last week, Australia didn't order it. I was really disappointed and so the lovely lady at CS told me they ordered the so black crumpled calfskin square mini. She told me try calling again later last week

Without going into so much detail, with the help of aki_sato, I got a call bondi Westfield got this mini and I would have to direct deposit today if I wanted it. Otherwise another customer wanted it. I deposited later that day and picked her up today!

So here she is...IMG_1766.JPG

IMG_1769.JPG

Hi ladies!

With the lovely help of a fellow TPF member @aki_sato I was able to locate this beauty...

Story goes. I was looking for square chevron mini SHW but found out early last week, Australia didn't order it. I was really disappointed and so the lovely lady at CS told me they ordered the so black crumpled calfskin square mini. She told me try calling again later last week

Without going into so much detail, with the help of aki_sato, I got a call bondi Westfield got this mini and I would have to direct deposit today if I wanted it. Otherwise another customer wanted it. I deposited later that day and picked her up today!

So here she is...View attachment 3653086

View attachment 3653087

:hbeat::hbeat::hbeat: what a beauty! Congrats :happydance:

Hi ladies!

So here she is...View attachment 3653086

View attachment 3653087
Totally to-die-for & major YUMMY!! Big Congrats on this special mini dear!:heart::heart::heart::love::tup::loveeyes: Oh & that lovely @aki_sato is such a gem ...love her!:wave:

Reactions: revitalise