Instant reveal of my new Caissa Hobo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This bag is so beautiful!

Back story: I found the mini backpack available online and ordered it sight unseen only to find that I really, really didn't like it as much as my PM backpack (I love the pm ), so it went right back to the store the next day and I took a store credit. I tried Alma, Delightful, the pm backpack in the palm dots (loved it but it felt too close to my other one for the $), nothing quite worked so I left empty handed. I think if there were a DA Rose Neverfull in MM or GM I might have gone with that, but my store didn't have any. I told myself I would keep the store credit until Summer, yah right lol), but then I came across this bag. The pink I wanted but the DE canvas that I love, and the pink piping on the outside!!!! I read through the clubhouse and found that LV had fixed the original issue with the screws so I called up my SA and she found one MIF and held it for me. I expected that maybe I wouldn't fall in love because I had Artsy, wasn't for me, I had Delightful, wasn't for me, but it was so cute I had to go look! Well I love love love it. This bag brings me back to the feeling of beauty that I had when I first fell in love with LV, so many details, so pretty...this bag is just luxurious! It's going to be the perfect Spring bag for me, the pink really makes it look light and pretty. And it stays on my shoulder, fits a notebook, I love love love!!!! I am so glad I found this bag. As you can see in the picture I also brought home a little friend . ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459800025.941703.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459800040.423773.jpg

2. So pretty with the pink interior and piping! Congrats!!

3. Congrats! I looove the rose Alcantara Lining:love:

4. Congrats ! We're bag sisters. I Love this bag so much, you won't regret this buy.

5. Love it! Congrats!

6. Thank you, I can already tell I won't regret this one, it's so beautiful! Sometimes I leave things in the box for a while but this one came out day one! This bag has so many pretty little details. I love when LV does a bag that is just so beautiful!

7. Thank you everyone

8. Lovely! Congrats!

9. Beautiful, congrats!

10. love soft pink with DE, imo better looking than the red. congrats!

11. Beautiful. Love anything RB.

12. Bag twins...i have the cerise...and i love love love it myself...in fact using it right now...i'm switching out weekly...lol..you will love this..it's the perfect size...congratulations...

13. Gorgeous bag! Congrats!

14. Congratulations!! It is beautiful. I think this is the prettiest hobo LV makes!!

15. Congratulations 😄 🍹
    Beautiful bag ❤️😍