Instant reveal of my first miu miu

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm late to the party- but I have really gotten into handbags the last year since I finally am working full time and can afford them. I have been bitten by the chanel bug but miu miu has always intrigued me with their super fun and feminine designs. I bought a pair of the glitter heels a few years ago but could never consider spending the money for a handbag. Then I saw the bow bag which has since been dc. Well I found one in great condition for an amazing price on fashionphile. It was marked as very good which scared me bc I like my preloved pristine. However it was medium and in the color pomice so I bit the bullet. It came today and I'm in love! It's smooshy, beautiful, smells like leather, and only has a few areas on the back straps of color transfer from jeans and some scuffs on bottom hardware. I am so happy bc I was expecting far less. It came w dustbag and strap as well.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458941326.870875.jpg

2. It's so pretty! I love how soft and smushy it looks. That's the best. Enjoy it!!

3. Congratulations, great colour :tup:

4. Thank you both! I really love this bag, I've been using it every day since I got it, and it's not a bag that screams out "designer bag" so I can take it anywhere. The color also goes with a lot.

5. It's gorgeous! I love Miu Miu!

6. Just a question ...is it very difficult to reach things inside the bag since the zipper is on the side?

7. I usually just fold the top to the front without zipping up. It is easy to reach inside the bag yet secure enough.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice