Instant reveal of my first miu miu

shoegirl1221

May 27, 2012
I'm late to the party- but I have really gotten into handbags the last year since I finally am working full time and can afford them. I have been bitten by the chanel bug but miu miu has always intrigued me with their super fun and feminine designs. I bought a pair of the glitter heels a few years ago but could never consider spending the money for a handbag. Then I saw the bow bag which has since been dc. Well I found one in great condition for an amazing price on fashionphile. It was marked as very good which scared me bc I like my preloved pristine. However it was medium and in the color pomice so I bit the bullet. It came today and I'm in love! It's smooshy, beautiful, smells like leather, and only has a few areas on the back straps of color transfer from jeans and some scuffs on bottom hardware. I am so happy bc I was expecting far less. It came w dustbag and strap as well.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458941326.870875.jpg

shoegirl1221

May 27, 2012
Thank you both! I really love this bag, I've been using it every day since I got it, and it's not a bag that screams out "designer bag" so I can take it anywhere. The color also goes with a lot.

christy1993

Jul 28, 2015
Just a question ...is it very difficult to reach things inside the bag since the zipper is on the side?

gelat0

May 3, 2014
I usually just fold the top to the front without zipping up. It is easy to reach inside the bag yet secure enough.